Author Topic: SS Cygni Nova Feedback  (Read 1755 times)

Sprague Dawley

• Fences: 0
    • View Profile
SS Cygni Nova Feedback
« on: July 16, 2016, 11:16:59 PM »
yeah nah
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 05:55:35 PM by Sprague Dawley »
"We are here on earth to fart around and don't let anyone tell you different."
-K.Vonnegut

EC

• View Profile
Re: SS Cygni Nova Feedback
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 07:48:54 PM »
Gavaskar lives. 

shit talker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 09:31:21 PM »
what is the term for this situation?

prosaic

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
SS Cygni Nova Feedback
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 05:53:52 PM »
apologies forus, I deleted all my posts. will endeavor to give it all another burl. i am a mental. I just never understood the lurker thing for a small forum. what was that old chestnut, 20% doing 80%.  its almost like some people think they have time up their sleeve and they think theyre getting out of this one alive

just got the feeling I was drowning the place in my bullshit while everyone else, having taken the trouble to register, just looked on silently.
bit embarrassing really. as I said when forii opened, im happy to post like a maniac BUT once I'm feeling isolated around the ruck and maul area
I tend to get the yips and start thinking fuck maybe my maniacal posting is inhibiting other cunts from posting

as a bona fide miserable billy-no-mates cunt i tend to go to forii for a bit of fellowship, having fun and bouncing things around often turns into shitty news stories.
No fun me just biffing shit out there only to have people silently staring back at me. Thats some children of the corn shit. Plus, me with zero common sense, I never
really know if I've crossed the line with the offensive shit unless someone tells me. I'll give it another go if some other pricks actually start posting. 

no issues with manny, he is merely the victim of my negative cunt paranoia. Foriiwise, when I see 1 guest online and 14 members, 12 of whom have ever said
anything, i think the worst.
-K.Vonnegut

manuelmarrero

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 06:18:28 PM »
"negative cunt paranoia" sounds good for business.

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 06:31:45 PM »
"negative cunt paranoia"
not a bad band name.

probably better than "Bulimic Babies Barfnight"

i'd still buy a t-shirt by either.

ps the word "paranoid", I see a psychiatist once a week to teach him English, we yak about his patients and every time I helpfully mention "maybe they're just paranoid?" he flat out laughs his arse off. Turns out the definition of paranoid for someone in his profession isnt some trifling aside. It's about as serious as it gets. "Paranoid" to him is the nutjob believing the voices in his head whispering "they're all staring at you, and talking shit about you, the time has come to kill them alllll."
-K.Vonnegut

manuelmarrero

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2018, 09:57:31 PM »
I feel like thereís more elasticity to the English language and Japanese is really stern and direct. Is this accurate or would you say more racist?

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2018, 11:05:22 PM »
I feel like thereís more elasticity to the English language and Japanese is really stern and direct. Is this accurate or would you say more racist?
my japanese is shit so I'm poorly qualified to say but from what I've surmised from my 800 years on this fuckhead rock, English has a far bigger vocab, there's just a zillion different synonyms for basic things, eg, for "look", you've got glance, gaze, gawp, stare, glare, glimpse, ogle, peek, peep and on and on

ps, while I'm here, FUCK JAPAN
-K.Vonnegut

manuelmarrero

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 10:18:28 PM »
I'm working on fixing the shit coding that makes the screen drag out like that. I'm not the most adept hand at this. Could be an all-nighter.

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2018, 03:22:25 AM »
I'm working on fixing the shit coding that makes the screen drag out like that. I'm not the most adept hand at this. Could be an all-nighter.
Looking good now. Although still drags out at times? Or just in the Un Lit Forus? Too dimly lit? Haha, dad joke. We all know lit is the new woke is the new cuck.

wft happened to EC? miserable cunt.
-K.Vonnegut

manuelmarrero

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2018, 04:01:13 PM »
EC is working on the last story of a collection weíll be putting out. Pumped to reveal. I donít think he haunts the forusphere anymore, unfortunately. Iíll try to get him in here with a sternly-worded invite.

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2018, 05:52:26 PM »
Twitter is so fucking BIG. The Forisseum is struggling. Akin to a rural bus stop alongside Cassiopeia.

This article is blowing my fucking mind: http://www.cracked.com/blog/why-youre-being-kept-in-constant-state-impotent-rage/
-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2018, 06:07:22 PM »
Bit quiet in here.

Anechoic.

Please God don't make me go back to termbo. It's too serious over there and they yell at me.
-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2018, 04:16:44 PM »
ALL members required to front at the reupholstered expat's sister site:

http://rugby.boards.net/

There are numerous polling options there requiring YOUR democratic vote.

It is your civic duty.

Don't make me come after you to collect Poll Tax.

ps IGNORE THIS SIGN

-K.Vonnegut

manuelmarrero

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2018, 11:21:38 AM »
Bit quiet in here.

Anechoic.

Please God don't make me go back to termbo. It's too serious over there and they yell at me.

Trends will come and go, but this dark, little obsolete corner of the web will endure. It will be here, should anyone feel inspired to use it.

Sprague, perhaps if you keep running Daily Mainichi News Wire out of here, I can RT it and with enough patience, people will want to pipe up and weigh in.

I may endeavor to smart off on here with some regularity in the near future. I sense a thunderbolt of inspiration with my name on it.

To anyone lurking, I know what it looks like in here. Put some skin in the game, get in on the fun. These salad days won't last.

anything