Author Topic: bibles study  (Read 1402 times)

bibles

• View Profile
L - by Theresa K. Smith
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2018, 12:49:37 PM »
"Who cares?" she says. "She's not important."

"Okay." I reply. "But maybe. I mean, I need a lot of self-help, and I'm not trying to hurt you by asking for her. You know that I do not expect you to touch my balls, but if I see, for instance, a lip of your vagina hanging out, you better believe that I'm going to look at it and keep looking at it, mole or no. That's the nature of my beast; but it's not just vaginal lips. Honestly, it's the last thing that I want to look at sometimes. Mole or no. Open wounds is what we're talking about. Secret spaces. Personal identities. What you know yourself as but you might not show to me. Any two-timing, double crossing, speckle spotting, butthole rubbing, that sort of thing. So, please. If you've seen Piper, let me know. I'm not interested in April right now."

bibles

• View Profile
Re: bibles study
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2018, 12:25:13 AM »
Channels raining down the screens like the forces that keep me from up and re-achieving the glory of my former life. I'm at my sisters, and her place is just like my wife's sister's: small box houses. "There are, like, eight different models to choose from." says my brother in law. "You have to pay more for the brick to go all the way up." says my sister, on the way to the park. My jokes are falling flat. "This is the point in my life I always knew would be the most troubling." A regular Mrs. Doubtfire, ready on the willing to express my opinions on the Apple ecosystem, doing what I can to escape Google's; Youtube Music not being up to my standards, and "Spotify is possibly the most revolutionary company on the market at the moment." I say.

bibles

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2018, 06:37:22 AM »
I'm older than most people. The laziness, ineptitude, and constant rooting through my soul has concocted a arthritic product that grinds my bones and coagulates my blood. I've given up trying to suck my stomach in. I've given up on my therapist. All that I can see is a green future.

"Get the books rolling, Manny!" I say, from this end of the press, further churning forward, like my dad on the edger, bumping over my mother's grave. Danger lurking on the perimeter. Thirsty eyes peering at me from the fog of war. Feline females trying to shove their flag into the mountain of man. My wife with her foot on my chest, latex cupped to her vagina, peeing while standing while forcing me to pee sitting down.

bibles

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2018, 08:25:59 AM »
I've fucked, goddamn, nearly everything up.

"You have no idea how important she was to you, do you?" asks the bookkeeper. "All the times you had to write to that one person -- you better believe it wasn't your wife! You keeping your shit hidden in your 'dirty corner' - as you call it. You're going to die now, bibles. There's no hope for the hopeless."

"You're just being paranoid." I tell myself. "You don't need her. You don't need anybody. The one person that you write to has always been yourself. The magic has always been inside of you. There's no need for fairies. People can fly on their own accord. Why are you even worrying about this one bitch? You're going to have countless bitches rushing your coattails, pulling your clothes off, begging to get a piece of that meat."

"She's not a bitch." I say. "Don't call her that. She would hate it. It could really hurt her feelings. I can't say exactly that she doesn't deserve it, but you and I both know that she doesn't. She doesn't hold grudges the way that Musette does -- and they're both scorpios -- as if that means anything... Musette never makes the first moves towards reparations. If I were smart, I would have married my therapist; but it's too late for that, and I really wouldn't want to. I can't lie. I feel a lot of emotions towards Musette. It wasn't supposed to be this way. I wasn't supposed to get so attached. I definitely wasn't supposed to become so subservient. This was supposed to be easy. She was supposed to be someone that I could take advantage of. Penelope was the one that I loved. With my love flowing her direction, what difference would it have made what Musette thought of me? I had no idea she'd have such a temper. I just wanted someone to take care of me. I wanted someone to be with. I was lonely, and now I'm broken."

tedprokash

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2018, 04:27:01 PM »
I, for one, would like to call attention to the fact that Bibles has been on here bravely writing something like literature while the rest of us wank over our record collections and use the word "cunt" 795 times. (Dawley)

Sprague Dawley

• Fences: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2018, 04:52:24 PM »
SHHHHHHHH, some of us are trying the read bibles study, you heathenous cunt bastard
"We are here on earth to fart around and don't let anyone tell you different."
-K.Vonnegut

manuelmarrero

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2018, 10:51:23 AM »
Best thread.
...Non-news thread.
Best non-Ted thread.
Loving it.

bibles

• View Profile
Cranston Ropemaker
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2018, 06:25:47 PM »
It doesn't matter. Honestly, I appreciate the work. Coming in at twelve, leaving at nine. There is going to be an intermission. The poets are all going to go out and smoke.

"I'm not a poet." I tell them. "That's why you're not going to hear from me. I write while you read. I'm a writer's writer, you know what I mean? I write on the forum for the forum. They all talk about their record collections and punching each other in the face while I sit here, churning it out, whipping it around my ears, shooting it out of my fingers, spooling it from my mind, pumping it out of my heart; and they fucking love it. They can't honestly get enough."

My therapist told me this would happen. She also told me that I'm not one of her clients.

"But I pay you!" I pleaded. "Look at it whip around my ears. Nothing is free. Give me what I came for, or get the fuck out. I'm out for blood tonight. Skin in the game. You've got it, I want it; and I am the skin, so watch me peel myself apart."

She says that this will kill me, and all I know is that it will kill her.

"You've got to stop." she says; and I tell her that I'm just getting started.

bibles

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2018, 07:40:44 PM »
"Why are you being like this?" she asks.

"It's just politics... business. I can't stop. I don't care. That's what I keep telling him and them and myself. My family is all that matters to me. I lie. My baby is going to be asleep when I get home, but most people don't have babies -- Ted not included. He's got boys who are as old as me. Manny wants a baby, right? Sprague is a baby. Let's be real. But I'm just poop. A butthole creation."

"Don't. Don't be like this." she says. "Nobody wants it. Stop beating yourself up. You're going to be okay. You're swirling around the drain of this current fit. You're going to get that medicine, but maybe you should just try taking some vitamins instead. Folic acid. B12. Interval training. You owe it to yourself. You owe it to Manuel and the bright lights of your future."

I'm turning into my boss. There's a new spot on my face. I sell books. He's going to die. My parents are going to die. I wished them death so that I could get some money so that I could get some weed.

"That's all that I care about." I tell my therapist. "Take your vitamins and shove them up your ass."

The spot looks like it's filling with water. It is more than a spot; it's a water balloon. The dermatologist never saw this one. It's been growing. It is not what it was. It will be the death of me. It is the seed of my boss growing inside of me. I don't want him to die. My mind is already full of the bookkeeper.

bibles

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2018, 09:53:46 PM »
"It's not for me." she says, my wife. Musette. That's what I call her. It's like an accordion or something. She has this crazy idea, she says. Farming. A house with land, "not necessarily cows, but I've been watching Youtube videos of people who do it. I don't have to be in front of a camera, but I can. I could record the journey. That way, even if I don't make it with the crops, or the cows, or the chickens - I can make it with the crowd. That's currentivism, right babe? It's what you're all about?"