Expat Press Forums - words+misc.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Russian Literature Appreciation  (Read 1917 times)

tedprokash

• View Profile
Russian Literature Appreciation
« on: May 14, 2018, 09:52:39 PM »

I am attracted to bitches. Which is to say, I find myself drawn to women who are either void of feeling, obviously cruel, shallow, vain, etc. Also, I like them big. So it seems.
Tall. This is not a consciously-chosen, publicly proclaimed, curated fetish. I don't like bitches in the way that one might like espresso coffee. It's just that standing next to a tall
woman with long hair and legs and a big ass who makes flat, heavy eye contact, who has a meme on her facebook wall that goes something like, "I participated in a million
woman march. A million, billion of us marched to the polls and elected Donald J. Trump president of the United States.." a voice inside me which will not be silenced by
something so flimsy as a social consciousness, says, I'll bet this bitch would appreciate everything I'd like to do to her. This is a bitch that revels in nothing more than giving her
consent. 'Cause she is in charge. And something so firm as her imperative will not be cheapened by something so disgusting as a weak-willed man. Again. She sure hopes.
As she stares flatly into my eyes; right on my eye level, not caring that I "write books". It's kind of cute, but mostly funny, all this artsy-fatrtsy stuff. Artists are probably
wild in the sack.

My mother was big but not tall. And she hadn't a shred of the truth in her anywhere. Still doesn't. She's a fatuous old dingbat.

manuelmarrero

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Russian Literature Appreciation
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 10:15:58 PM »

One thing I miss about New York is sex-positive culture. Here we get all the fallout from the toxically masculine chauvinism of Latin countries and attendant baggage. Say what you
will about NYC's stiff upper-level mgmt lip, sex there is no big deal. Here it's bondage, an STI or two, and, like much in Florida, you're lucky if you're not shot.

I remember reading a playboy feature where they listed the most promiscuous cities. The metric was "assignations" or hookups. I think Miami was #4, after NYC,
LA and Chicago. We were also #1 in coworker relationships.

tedprokash

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 05:27:45 PM »

I'm glad that everyone is enjoying this topic. Some real Leon Toadstool, Vagimore Tossoneoffsky nuts around here.

My wife and I are both pretty strong-headed. Our fights are brutal (seldom physical). Good for knocking the rust off. I generally score some flashy early runs with harsh words whereas she grinds it out with her bullpen - silence, that confident moral superiority that really wears on a guy. Good times in the gulag.

Sprague Dawley

• Fences: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 05:29:33 PM »

You can have your laughs but I actually read some Russki literatii the other day, specifically, Chekhov's The House with the Mezzanine. As they no doubt said about the work in 1896 Siberia, it was motherfucking poignant as all get out GTFO.
"We are here on earth to fart around and don't let anyone tell you different."
-K.Vonnegut

tedprokash

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2018, 06:09:01 PM »

Goddamnit! I seem to have a fucking language barrier with every distant cousin of the crown on the damn planet! Russian lit is my main jam. You'll get your fill in a couple years when Manny publishes my 1,000-page novel set in the provinces during the last years of Alex II. (Whackov's "House" is on my reading list now, btw. review it somewhere so I can form an entirely contrary opinion)