Author Topic: Daily Mainichi News Wire  (Read 14562 times)

Sprague Dawley

• Fences: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Daily Mainichi News Wire
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2018, 04:13:48 PM »
Local Man Misinterprets New Wifebeating Legislation

--NZ Herald--

A local New Zealand man has completely misinterpreted the nations new government legislature that allows up to 10 days paid domestic-violence leave.

"I thought domestic-violence leave meant the cunts at work were gonna pay me to go home to bash the old lady up" said the local idiot. "Didn't really want to smack her around as she is fairly terrifying herself so I went home and just belted the walls a few times, in case the neighbours were listening. Wouldn't want them to think I was skiving off work, without actually doing any of the paid domestic-violence thing."

"Bugger me, paid DV, not as easy as it sounds."

According to the parliamentary bill, the world-first legislation was actually designed to grant victims of domestic violence 10 days paid leave to allow them to leave their partners, find new homes and protect themselves and their children.

"Don't know if I'll take my full 10 days allocation" continued the drongo. "Gets a bit tedious belting pots and thumping tables and biffing shit around the kitchen to fake the DV while wife is trying to watch the soapies. Bugger me, tick her off too much during her shows and the stroppy slag might even get up off her arse and go out and get a fucken job herself, just so she can then take her 10 days paid domestic-violence leave to come home to beat the fucking shit out of me."

"We are here on earth to fart around and don't let anyone tell you different."
-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2018, 04:25:43 PM »
fahkin Steve-O hawking carking it rogered up the narrative

Local Artist To Go On College Speaking Tour

--NY Times--

With many prominent figures turning down speaking invites to US colleges due to the suffocating politically-correct ideologies of the delicate millenial snowflake student bodies, it comes as somewhat of a surprise that legendary deceased punk rocker Mr GG Allin has today announced a speaking tour of US colleges set to take place this year.

Mr Allin's open casket will be wheeled out before the student unions, and, due to Mr Allin's current corporeal incapacitation, his speaking part will be provided by his long-term lyricist Dr Stephen Hawking.

First stop will be Harvard University where Mr Allin will address the Harvard Student Union through his proxy Mr Hawking with a speech entitled "Hate Fukk Sick Faeces."

"Sexxx Tamponn Deth Hate Shart GAHHG."
--voiced by Mr Hawking on behalf of Mr Allin.

Mr Allin, who is now identified by the genderless pronoun of "they" after his tiny wanger rotted off in his casket, has even overseen the penning of a new song for the tour. The new track is entitled "I Am They." It will be sung by Mr Hawking to the tune of Neil Diamond's hit song "I Am I Said". (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhEaHcQgyLs)

Tea and biscuits will be served off Mr Allin's spotty soiled undergarments following the presentation.

-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2018, 04:28:31 PM »
Local Doctor's Successful Petition For Wheelchair Access

--NY Times--

Noted black hole physicist and former GG Allin lyrical collaborator Dr Stephen Hawking has today filed a successful motion with his local elementary school's PTA requiring the establishment to install wheelchair access and elevators so he can "roll in there like Ironside toting a motherfucking AK" and shoot the place to shit.

"I'm not saying I will, but if I wake up one day, and feel like shooting up my local school, then I want wheelchair and elevator access" vocodered out the decorated doctor. "I haven't quite thought through how my useless limbs will even pick up a Glock let alone shoot one yet but it's an equation I am currently working on. I'm calling it the black hole all over your face theory."

"I've got a 9 in my lap.
"To take care of that.
"Caps get peeled on the regular.
"Because niggaz try to get me for my cellular."

--Dr Hawking outside his local elementary school, yesterday.
-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2018, 04:32:32 PM »
Steve Hawking Says Poofs Could Die In Black Hole.

--NY Times--

Dr Steven Hawking has today made the stunning announcement that nonbinary identifying individuals could potentially be running the risk of being sucked into black holes.

Dr Hawking vocodered out via skype to his worldwide audience that "by not being restricted to two things or parts, nonbinary identifying individuals are therefore constructing themselves as being potentially comprised of infinite matter and are therefore potentially at risk of falling into a black hole. Also, that's how my motherfucking good buddy GG Allin died. By the way, I've been drinking all day and haven't proved this theoreoeom yet. Maybe if the poofs wore all black clothing like goths they could camouflage their nonbinary nature from the potential whirling vortex of black hole death. So wasted right now. I might start my own goth phase. Some arsehole make me a Sisters of Mercy mixtape <hic> ahh go fuck yerselves cunnn

"Check out the all black threads, motherfuckers. Thanks also to my fans for the sweet Death In June/Coil/Current 93 mixtapes. No fucken black holes for little Stevie Wonder here, peace out."

-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2018, 04:35:43 PM »
Steve Hawking's Final Will Request

--Times--

Today it has been revealed that the late great Dr Steve Hawking slipped one final request into his Last Will & Testament, one that has shocked and alarmed the tenured faculty at Cambridge University.

"My final wish is that following my repatriation to the great black hole in the sky, my tenured chair of cosmology at Cambridge University should be passed on to my dear, dear friend 'Steve-o' of the TV show 'Jackass'. We also have the same first name so there's no need to change the name plate on the door. Steve-o will continue my research into black holes and quantum physics. Thanks."

--Newly tenured Cambridge professor emeritus and
inventor of the jellyfish sombrero, Dr Steve-o.

Dr Steve-o has today said he is proud to continue Mr Hawking's work. "Yeah, there are definitely some black holes in my head. I will research the shit out of those things. I will also start a new fraternity on the Cambridge campus. I'll call it 'Phi Kappa Delta Force Black Hole Black Death Black Metal Party. Wheelchair jellyfish sombrero races in the quad every lunchtime in honour of my dead little science buddy Steve. HELL YEAH!'

-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2018, 04:36:25 PM »
Local Doctor Accidentally Sworn In As New Supreme Court Judge

--USA Today--

A local doctor, testifying today before a senate committee in the US, has been accidentally sworn in as a new Supreme Court judge. The post is a lifetime tenured appointment and is irrevokable. "Yeah I handed her the wrong fucken bible" said substitute stenographer Mr Gene Gunston. "Sorry bout that. Fucken Old Testament vs New Testament. Very arcane ruling visa visor differing Bibles. They tell me it was a Constitutional revision cast in stone in 1862 by some drunk fuck and remained heretofore unknown until this very day. Oh well. I'm sure Doc will knuckle down and do the biz in the Supreme Court, whatever the fuck that's all about. The other rapist judge bloke can go get back on the piss. It's all he seems to fucken do anyway."

Doctor Ford, photographed here being
accidentally sworn in as the newest
lifetime-tenured Supreme Court judge.

-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2018, 06:12:16 PM »
Local Judge Throws Book At Jaywalker

--USA Today--

Dec 25, 2019

Local Judge Brett Kavanaugh has today taken the unprecedented step of sentencing a jaywalker to 300 years in Supermax prison. The court stenographers report reveals the judge, half drunk as per usual, as he has been for most of the calendar year since his Supreme Court nomination was quelched after an FBI investigation, to proclaim;

"...fuck me, why is a jaywalker on trial in here... hold on... hang about.... 'Flake', that name sounds familiar... no way... no fucking way.... Jeffrey? Jeffrey fucking Flake? OH FUCK ME, fuck me Jesus, praise the Holy Trinity of Bud, Coors and Miller motherfucking Lite, it's THIS weasel turncoat CUNT, in my motherfucking shitty little backwater courtroom. Uh, let me see, I sentence you to 30 years in Supermax. Sorry, what's that? Can't hear you, cunt. Oh, you said you wanted 300 years? Fine then, be my guest, FAGGOT. Let the court record show that I am also ordering the exhumation of the corpses of Mr Jeffrey Dahmer - hey look, same first name, Flakers! - and Mr Charles Manson. SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW CELLMATES MOTHERFUCKER! Enjoy spending the next 300 years snacking on the rotting remains of your roomies Chucky and JD! Who's got dibs on the top bunk? <maniacal laughter> Oh fuck, <sound of rustling robes> so hard right now, don't mind me if I sexually assault my own ballsack right here and now under the motherfucking desk, OH YEAH, OH FUCK, feels so good, need to repair to my chambers right fucking now for the world's greatest ever tug, court adjourned motherfuckers, get the fuck out, everyone, go fuck yourselves."

"OH YEAH, OH YEAH <sound of elbows banging on wall>

-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2018, 06:51:34 PM »
Surprise U.S Supreme Court Decision

--NY Times--

A local Australian woman has surprisingly been nominated as the next Supreme Court Justice of the United States of America. "We were all goddamn motherfucking terrified of Aunty Doris" confided a US senator anonymously, still trembling with fear. "She struck the fear of God into the entire Senate Committee and we immediately ratified her nomination and hurriedly swore her in. Jesus Christ do I need a drink."

According to the newest Supreme Court Justice - to be addressed as "Aunty Doris Gunston of Wollongong fucken Australia" - she flicked on the telly and immediately knew the post was her true calling. "Plus my shithead nephew Wayne told me I am fucken perfect for the Supreme Court. I watch Judge Judy for a fucken start. Plus, there's Pizza Supreme. So where's my fucken chair cunts and get the fuck out of my way."

Mrs Gunston has stated she has no partisan agenda. "Firm but fair, that is my policy" said the newly-appointed Judge Gunston. "I have 3 adult nephews who I still administer sound beatings to when the ugly little fucken cunts step out of line. Gene-0 with his sly dog-fucking, Wayne with his fucken urinal cakes hidden in his hair dropping out all over the fucken house and Trevor propping up deep-frozen cadavers on the bloody sofa to watch telly all night for a fucken laugh."

When asked as to what her stance is on capital punishment, Aunty Doris had this to say:

And furthermore, when queried as to whether she has had a meeting with Donald Trump yet, Aunty Doris stated she has already sent the President some of her patented homemade scones "but the fat cunt hasn't even written back about the fuckers yet, for fucks sake, I made the little cunts half fucken orange, just like his huge fucken head, what's not to fucken like."

-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2018, 11:29:05 PM »
Local Hippie Prays For Sickly Tree.

----Portland Gazette----

A local hippie has taken to the woods to maintain a silent vigil in support of a sickly tree.
"I think the tree has tree alopecia or something" said the hippie, her voice beginning to quaver. "I've been here for 6 weeks now, praying hard for the tree to make a full recovery. But nothing has happened yet. Oh, except my husband left me 3 weeks ago. Maybe Mother Nature is testing my faith in, uhh, nature. And maybe in man too."

The tree in question, above.
Other, less futile trees, can be seen in the distance, immediately recognisable by their leafy and bushy tree-like foliage.

"I think of this tree as, like, a metaphor for the world, man" continued the hippie. "It's like a tiny stiffy in a giant sea of pubes. Or like the last Mohican except in tree-like form. Or like, a gateway to another wo

-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2018, 12:00:03 AM »
Local Resident Furious Over Sea View

--New Zealand Herald--

A local Auckland resident is said to be furious over their "stupid" sea view. "The trees are too short to block off that revolting view of the waterway. All that wet, drippy water. It makes me seasick just to look at it. And God only knows how deep all that wet rubbish is, or what dangers are lurking beneath the surface. Even just seeing the undulating tide makes me feel discombobulated and queasy with fear and horror. And what if a tidal wave rumbles in and there are no trees to shield my eyes from the unfolding horror happening right before my very eyes? The trauma on my psyche, to witness firsthand such a epochal, destructive episode would be catastrophic. It would take me years and years and years of psychiatric therapy to recover my sane mental equilibrium."

The potentially-traumatising view in question.

"I have lodged many, many compaints with my local council" continued the irate resident. "I have pleaded with them to please, please, please plant some bigger trees to block the view, for the sake of my mental wellbeing. Or even erect some sort of enormous concrete wall right in front of my house, completely blocking the ocean view. That would be fabulous and it would seem to be the humane thing to do. But no. My desperate pleas have been met with a wall of stony silence from the selfish, vicious, scenery nazis that staff the local council.

"And Good God, while I'm here, don't even get me started on my garden. It's like Day Of The Bloody Triffids out there."

The tropical nightmare garden in question.

"The little wall down there serves a valiant purpose, stopping the wild undergrowth from encroaching upon the poor defenseless grass lawn, but it's a never-ending bloody battle. It's like Borneo getting bum raped up the arse by Burma out there. My numerous requests to the local council for permission to burn this wild undergrowth with a combination of liquid petrol and fire have all been ignored. Good grief, how can I live like this. It's like some sort of third world, AIDS-ravaged, insect-despot, Lord Of The Flies jungle hellhole.

"And my actual room? Oh God. The sun streaming in at all hours of the day sends me half sunblind. And when I can finally pry my eyes open wide enough to see outside, hello, the whole place is sprouting all those stupid little jungle Bonito banana plants or whatever they hell are. And don't get me started on that enormous banana tree or whatever it is over there in the foreground of this shot. For God's sake, if I want to eat a banana I will make my way to the supermarket down the road and purchase a banana through the established vendor channels located within said establishment, thank you very much."

In the background, the glass-based panels in question that could
potentially cause sunstroke or, possibly, sunblind-derived eye paralysis.

In the foreground, some sort of hanging, horizontal, wild banana black market enterprise.

-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2018, 03:15:07 AM »
Local Villagers Ponder How To Cook Cement.

--Rwanda Times--

A group of local villagers have today announced that although they are thankful to World Vision for the organisation's kindly donation of cement bags, they feel they ought to confess that they collectively have "no fucking idea" how they are going to cook the shit.

"We thought about burning it with fire" said one villager. "But I think that might just make it angry."

"For fucks sake."
-- a local villager.

"I suspect some sort of cement broth will be the go" said one wise village elder. "Kind of a pain in the arse though. Especially frustrating after one of our local village dipshits tried to make a hut out of all the fucking steaks World Vision sent us last fucken month. Jesus, right now I am so goddamn hungry that I can't even be arsed making some wise crack about shitting bricks later on."

-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2018, 05:21:11 PM »
Pakistani "Live Aid: We Are The World" Chapter Hold Public Sing-A-Long

--Islamabad-Times--

A local chapter of the "Live Aid: We Are The World" movement in Pakistan have
convened to hold an impromptu public sing-a-long about peace and freedom.

"We aaaaare the worrrrld, we aaaaare the childrennnn..."

When queried as to whether the group were in fact convening in preparation to walk door-to-door in search af Asia Bibi, a local Christian woman who drank from the same cup of water as a Muslim and who therefore should be gang-raped and murdered by a court of her peers, they replied;

"All we are saaaaaaying.... is give peace a channnnnce..."

"Death by hanging, then stabbing, then burning oil, then genital mutilation, then 5,000 lashes, then an excruciatingly long talking-to, just for the supposed crime of sharing a cup of water? Come on mate, we're not barbarians" said one barbaric local Muslim zealot freelance suicide bomber, I mean peaceful public freedom singer. "Barbarians. For fucks sake. We're not the Christians here, mate. We are simply convening today in peaceful loving harmony to sing a few John Lennon protest songs to show our appreciation of peace and freedom. By the way, have you seen this fucking woman? Asking for a friend."

-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2018, 02:53:41 AM »
Grunter Taylor To Open Nail Salon.

--Te Anau Gazette--

Te Anau's rugby captain Grunter Taylor is to open Te Anau's first-ever nail salon.

"Yeah. We'll be stocking nails. At the nail salon. Maybe some hammers too. That's all."

"So come on down to my nail salon and buy some nails, you fuckwits" continued Taylor. "We have nails. And maybe some hammers too. Righto."

-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2018, 08:39:13 PM »
Mexicans Flee U.S Over Forest Fire Concerns

--Tijuana Times--

A family of 4 Mexicans have sprinted the fuck back to goddamn Tijuana, terrified over concerns related to the recent spate of U.S forest fires.
"We were about to enter the U.S.A" confided a kindly Mexican migrant mother of three, "when, right then, another forest fire abruptly started right fucken near us. We had to sprint for our lives before the potentially lethal flames engulfed us in their death grip. Forest fires can move at a speed of 1,200 mph and are reportedly hot as fuck."

"Run you little fucken handicapped wankers, look at that fucken smoke
there, it's obviously another deadly forest fire that's just started right there,
it might be about to burn our arses halfway up to fucking Humboldt."

The family of 4 are now safely back in Tijuana and are not currently burned to death.

Their home help, a Mrs Nuremburg Barbie, was unavailable for comment.

"Hola, el inferno mein gash pubes kindling el diablo Hindenburger?"

--Nuremburg Barbie asking if her pubes are at risk of exploding into flames while she is living in Tijuana.

-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2019, 07:08:56 PM »
Japan With "Surprise Call" At Japan/China Summit

--Japan Today--

Japan have sprung something of a diplomatic surprise at this week's Japan/China summit by abruptly
abducting and murdering the Chinese Premier, Mr Lee Ving.

"This is the car boot you should climb into right now Mr Ving, if you wish to see
your family alive again."

When queried about Japan's ransom demands immediately following the abduction, Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe (pictured above, pink tie) said "there is no ransom demand. We just hate the chinks. So we killed this one. One less of them, who cares, there's a billion more of the cross-eyed little fuckwits anyway. Don't worry, Ving's family are fine. Ving though, not so good. Bit wet I imagine. Still locked in the boot of the Prius which is now located on the ocean floor of Tokyo Bay. Look, it was just a spur of the moment thing. I'm impulsive like that. Decisive. I make the big calls. And I just felt it was the right time to kill the Chinese Premier. No biggie."
-K.Vonnegut