Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Sports  (Read 411 times)

Sprague Dawley

• Fences: 0
    • View Profile
Sports
« on: September 10, 2018, 06:27:01 AM »
Tennis.

So golfing handicap IQ Serena Williams has divided the blogosphere with her divatic mentally-handicapped abusive tirade at some poor fuckwit umpire.

The sepposphere says "men get preferential treatment". The entire rest of the foriisphere say "she's a mental midget who packed a strop at the first sign of losing, just like the 2 other times when the chick at the other end of the court actually hit the fucker back to her more than 4 times in a fucken row."

She's no toastmaster in the interlocution stakes thats for sure.
"I've never cheated, I have a child and I stand for what's right!"
"Oh, sorry, excuse me, did you say you have a CHILD? Well, infraction retracted then, a child changes EVERYTHING! NEVER let it be thought that I, a match umpire would not think of the children. Let us resume the match then you stark-raving mad cheating sea-cow heifer in a tutu."

The victory ceremony, ffs, forgot how thick the seppos like to lay it on, an overwrought cockwrench of overly sentimental string-tugging self-serving saccharine bleating, saluting and doing my doodie and doing my jahhb and protecting my family from my doodie and it's my doodie to do my jahhb just doing my jahhb oh fuck off. Williams tearfully implores to the crowd that "we'll get through this" while the winner of the US Open, the hated foreign interloper, stands there right next her crying thru the boos waiting to collect her fucken silverware.

Really though, quick root around the seppo blog comments sections and bit surprised to see it's about 80% vilifying Williams/taking the piss out of her, esp. with the "daughter" thing and just a minority trumpeting the "oh this is sexist against wimmin players" crap. Kind of unbelievable the womens winner gets exactly the same as mens, 3.8 mill. Yet their final was over in 80 mins. Thats sometimes just the length of the 1st set of 5 for the men ffs.

The part I don't get is the slagging the ump is getting for being a "stickler for the rules". Well whoop-de-fucken-doo, THE RULES ARE HIS WHOLE FUCKEN JOB. Literally his entire job description is "The Fucken Rules". CNN raging about "sexist inequality of treatment from the ump." Way to miss the point, or in this case, shrieking spoilt shithead demanding the ref apologise for enforcing the fucken rules. No mention of how bizarre it is that barge-arse Serena feels entitled to rage at the poor ump for having the temerity to do his job. He got paid $600 for the final. Serena gets paid a million or so for stinking up the joint, screaming, and coming fucken last. Poor ref, sad bugger should file for workplace abuse.

this bit in the Guardian summed it up for me:
"Her comments on court, during the trophy ceremony and in her post-match interview demonstrated her uncanny habit of conflating the good with the bad, mixing everything up to excuse her poor behavior."

..."self-exoneration through obfuscation"

Yeah, of course Serena wouldve had a shit time growing up black around all them white country club tennis Malibu Stacey slags sniggering at her shit. Also doesnt help that in terms of x's and y's she looks about 48% BLOKE.

But still, just imagine if say, a Djokovic went up to an ump and yelled "I never cheat. I have a daughter. I do what's right." The gales of laughter would shame the nutter right off centre court. Instant viral meme status. Sponsors would be glancing at each other like "what the fuck is wrong with our guy? Has he been touched in the head or some shit? Get him off the fucken air. Our product is not in the market of being associated with entitled divatic lunatics suffering from some sort of disassociative reasoning fucken schizoid meltdown."

Yet in the sepposphere when a proud black woman says that loopy tripe to the ump she's standing up to her white male oppressors or some David Copperfield crap.
"We are here on earth to fart around and don't let anyone tell you different."
-K.Vonnegut

manuelmarrero

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sports
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 02:13:55 PM »
Brave. Very brave. I have no dog in this race, but indeed the sepposphere would likely tar and feather you for these opinions simply ‘cos they can’t help but politicize everything.

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 03:45:59 PM »
i've read so many things on the sepposphere and beyond aboot the tennis bollocks where the article brays about how it was all so unfair and sexist against Serena then in the comments section 92.8% of commenters will say "she acted like an entitled diva shit, there wasnt anyting sexist about it u fukhead".

I am starting to think this might be a "media" issue.
-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 06:26:13 PM »
Rugby

The New Zealand Rugby Football All Blacks had won 56 of their previous 57 home Test matches GOING BACK FUCKING YEARS AND YEARS AND FUCKIGN YEARS. ALL THAT SHOT IN THE BRAINS LAST NIGHT. MAKE IT 56 OF THEIR PREVIOUS 58 HOME TESTS.

Barrett, J. IT'S NOT SOME SORT OF THOROUGHBRED BLOODLINE SUCCESSION CORONATION FUCKING LAP DANCE YOU C**T. TAKING A QUICK THROW LIKE THAT MIGHT WORK WHEN YOU RECKON YOURE THAT MUCH BETTER THAN THE OPPOSITION BUT WILLIE LE ROUX HAS OWNED YOU BIGTIME THERE, THIS ISNT SOME 4AM MACCAS SHITS AND GIGGLES YOU PIMPLY LITTLE SUPERSTAR DORK, GO SIT IN THE FUCKEN STANDS FOR A MONTH OR TWO, ENTITLED DICKHEAD
Barrett, B. THE CASUAL KICK SHANKING FFS, ON YOUR HOME GROUND, GO SIT ON THE END OF THE BENCH AND READ SOME MORE OF YOUR OWN FUCKEN PRESS WHY DONT YOU, OR FUCK OFF TO TOULON, I DONT FUCKING CARE, YOURE NO FUCKEN GOOD TO US IF YOU MISS 4 FUCKING PISSEASY KICKS ON YOUR HOME GROUND VERSUS THE FUCKEN BOKS. LEADERSHIP GROUP MY EXPLODED COCK FLANGE. YEAH GO SIT ON THE BENCH AND PRAY YOU'RE CONSIDERED FOR SOME FULLBACK IMPACT SUB ACTION ONCE THE INFINITELY BETTER BEN SMITH DEIGNS TO COME OFF AND FOR A WELL DESERVED REST. SPEAKING OF GARBAGE...
All The Forwards. HELLO 2007 QUARTER FINAL EXIT STATS. 81% POSSESSION ON THE BOKS GOALLINE VERSUS 14 MEN AND 612 PHASES TO MAKE 1 FUCKEN MILLIMETRE? WHERE'S THE FUCKEN DROPPIE CUNTS? WHEN HANSEN SAW THE WAITING POD OF KARL T, PAT T AND OFA I SPECIFICALLY SAW HIM TURN TO FOZZIE AND MOUTH 'FUCK ME WE'RE GONNA FUCKEN LOSE THIS. BECAUSE IF 3 AUCKLAND BLUES PLAYERS GATHER WITHIN A RADIUS OF 5 METRES IT'S BASIC PHYSICS THAT YOU INSTANTLY HAVE AN INESCAPABLE BERMUDA TRIANGLE OF CUNTS INTO WHICH THE HOPES AND DREAMS OF AN ENTIRE NATION WILL SUDDENLY VANISH AND DIE. I'M HALF OF A MIND TO BUY THE WHOLE BLUES FRANCHISE JUST TO SHOOT THE FUCKIGN THING INTO SPACE. MAYBE BIFF IT ON MUSK'S NEXT ROCKET TO FUCKING MARS. EVEN THE MARTIAN MICROBE XV MIGHT HOLD ONTO THE FUCKEN BALL MORE THAN OFA DOES. AND THOSE LITTLE MICROBE CUNTS DON'T EVEN HAVE FUCKEN ARMS OR LEGS'.
Perenara: YAWNING GREAT TRY LINE OPEN TO YOU AND YOU GOT RAN THE FUCK DOWN BY A BIG FAT FUCKING NUMBER EIGHT? DID YOU RAN OUT OF PUFF AFTER YOUR HAKA BOLLOX AND ALL THAT TIME PARKED ON THE BENCH HELPING DICK FRIZZLE NUT OUT THE FUCKEN WEEKEND CROSSWORD? 5 DOWN, 4 ACROSS, HONGI, SPELT F-U-C-K-Y-O-U.
Coach Hansen; TAKE YOUR GODDAMN EVER-SO-WISE-AND-SAGE ZEN GURU "LEARNINGS" BOLLOX AND POUND THEM RIGHT DOWN YOUR FUCKING ONE-EYE. JUST FUCKEN YELL AT SOMEONE PLEASE, FFS. YOUR LAST WORDS IN THE CHANGING SHEDS LAST NIGHT BETTER HAVE BEEN "OH, ONE LAST THING, RICHIE IS CURRENTLY EN ROUTE HERE IN HIS CHOPPER. HE SAID HE IS GOING TO CONFISCATE ALL LAST NIGHT'S TEST CAPS AND BURN THEM ON A CEREMONIAL FUCKING  PYRE. HE SAID HE IS THEN GOING TO USE HIS CHOPPER ROTORS TO DECAPITATE, IN HIS WORDS, 'THE CUNT IN THE 10 JERSEY'. RICHARD HUGH MCCAW DID NOT LEAD THE NATION TO 280 TEST MATCH WINS WITH A LOOSE BOLT IN HIS FOOT SO SOME PRECIOUS BACK CUNT COULD CASUALLY SHANK 4 PISS-EASY KICKS ON HIS HOME FUCKING GROUND VERSUS THE FUCKIGN BOKS.
Coach Foster: l0ll
Goodhue, J. YOUR PERFORMANCE WAS ACCEPTABLE, SORRY I HAVE CAPITALISED YOUR BIT, I WAS TOO ANGRY AT YOUR TEAMMATES TO UNLOCK CAPS
-K.Vonnegut

Sprague Dawley

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 07:11:01 PM »
Yesterday was weird. A Sunday, and finally, no fucken work. The trouble and strife outdoors, and hello, skyTV have scheduled FIVE whole diveball match replays from the night before, back to back.
From 10 am to 9 pm. 9 hours. About 10 mins break between each match. Fuckit, havent seen the scores, I might just veg out and watch the whole fucken lot. So I laid down, on the rug, on the floor,
in my special spot, with my special cushion angled just how I like it, with my special blankey, (get fucked it's minus 17 degrees wind chill these days here on the North-East Pitcairns) and barely moved
for 9 hours. Baize green brain.

Chelsperm 2
Man Sheiksy: ZERO.
fucken llllolllll. suck on that one you sportswashing abu dhabi shitcunts. Once Man Shitty score I usually just switch the fucken telly off. They never did score. llloolll

Liverpool 4
Bournemouth 0
this way, Liverpool, this way to the goal, here, help yourselves.

Arsesperm 1
Chundersfield Town: o
arsenal you jammy cunts, left it til 83rd minute.

Man Utd 4
Fulham 1
by about the 7th hour here, I think I had Stockholm Syndrome all up and down my arse. Even think I may have hallucinated seeing Rashford and Lukaku both score goals at Old Trafford.

Spurs 2
Leicester:0
7 hours of curtain raisers prior to the main event. YESSS.

After lying down all day I then went to lie down on my bed to went to sleep. I must've burned about 3 calories over the course of my virtually completely inert day.
-K.Vonnegut

anything