Author Topic: Reviews. Of Anything. Bit Like Forrest Macneil  (Read 1917 times)

Sprague Dawley

• Fences: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Reviews. Of Anything. Bit Like Forrest Macneil
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2019, 04:10:16 PM »
Photobucket

Company Rating: ZERO out of 10 million.

They're at it again. 2 years after suddenly slapping a $400 p/a price tag on their hosting and reducing 60 million photos webwide to that stupid speedometer template, yes, they are at it again. This time slapping random huge watermarks on free accounts, extorting people into upgrading to paid memberships.

What a total dick move. Blurring up pictures then slapping a hoary great watermark on there. Why don't they just scribble in a collage of comically small wangers while they're at it. Gutless corporate cocktards.

All good and well saying just use another service but I've got thousands of pics in my photobucket, starting again would require traipsing around half the damn internet reparsing all my shit.

I am such a drongo paying $24 a year to these jerks.

And todays its:
"Photobucket pricing will increase in January 2020.
Upgrade to our Unlimited Plan for only $7.99 a month"

GET. FAAAAAAAAHHHKED.

Anyone tried "google photos"?

I guess the kids don't care about hosting sites here in 2017 as pics go straight from phone to twitter.

FFS.

ps, I went to sign up to instagram as a concept gimmick account of shitness and wft you cannot sign up and post from a regular computer. You need a smartphone.

Mind: blown.

I've been left behind.
"We are here on earth to fart around and don't let anyone tell you different."
-K.Vonnegut

manuelmarrero

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2019, 01:39:22 AM »
fascism: the better face of fascination more like it. I've been exploring the fascist aesthetic, mingling with the dark side thinking, you know, sorry not sorry, but for the left, yinno. The dark arts. Turns out there's already a thing called fashwave and it's wack and now I have to rewrite my story. Anyway, it's just that I really ilike leather and chains and subjugating people to my will. I think in my final form I will go full fash. 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 01:50:49 AM by manuelmarrero »

Sprague Dawley

• Fences: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2019, 04:01:01 PM »
Sounds like folks in the free west are either fascists or libtards these days. If you're sort of in between then whichever tiny increment you sway towards results in you being painted full-on 100% fascist/libtard.
"We are here on earth to fart around and don't let anyone tell you different."
-K.Vonnegut

anything